Saturday 3 March 2012

Bardills Marine & Fish Shop - Shame on you

Went to one of my local fish shops today as I am looking to get a new fish for my 4x2x2 tank which I recently setup.  Bardills Garden Center has a cold water fish section and also marine & tropical fish.  I will be totally honest I have never been overly happy with the conditions you can find some of the fish tanks in and today was especially troubling.  Each time I go in I just hope that things have got better, but sadly I am always disappointed even though I know I should be.

What I saw today did bother so I decided to take a little video.  In this tank are 2 Clowns what I think is a box puffer and 2 other fish I am not sure of.  There is also an anemone that is dying and as most marine keepers will know is that when one of these start to die they can wipe a tank out quite quickly.

All the fish seemed to be coated in a white'ish slim, and all looked very unhealthy and in poor condition.

Anyway here is the video.



Thanks for watching

No comments:

Post a Comment