Wednesday 14 March 2012

White Spot Treatment - Day 2

This is day 2 of the treatment using Cuprazin.

I was expecting to come down to a tank of dead fish this morning, but happy to report they are all still alive.

Here is a list of fish I have in the quarantine tank

2 Clown's
1 Bangi Cardinal
1 Starry Blenny
1 Fire Fish
3 Blue/Green Chromis
3 Yellow Damsils

My Fire fish did not look too good this morning.  It was resting on the bottom of my tank and having problems keeping upright.  I was not expecting to see it alive when I got home this afternoon, but was pleased to see it was swimming about a little more.  It does look to be the worst affected so will have to see what tomorrow brings

Will see how things go and fingers crossed I don't lose any more fish

No comments:

Post a Comment